Blink® Tears Lubricating Eye Drops can help give your patients immediate relief from their dry eye symptoms by reducing hyperosmolarity (high salt levels in the tear film).1,2
- Has the lowest osmolarity score when compared to other dry eye drops3
By helping regulate osmolarity levels, Blink® Tears:
- Provides immediate comfort1
- Positively impacts vision quality after LASIK surgery4
In a 30-day study comparing Blink® Tears and Systane® Drops, the eyes treated with Blink® Tears exhibited lower osmolarity scores within five minutes of drop instillation on day one. Osmolarity also gradually decreased more over time than in eyes treated with Systane® Drops.1
With its low osmolar formula, Blink® Tears helps all three structures of the tear film: lipid layer, aqueous layer and mucin structure.
UNIQUE VISCOELASTIC FORMULA
With its unique viscoelastic formula, Blink® Tears has properties that make it similar to natural mucin found in human tears.5-7
May deliver better post-operative visual acuity for LASIK patients than Systane® Drops or Optive® Drops.8
- 80 eyes measured for visual quality after LASIK using aberrometry1
- Blink® Tears was shown to positively impact higher-order aberrations, which can affect optical quality and visual outcomes1
Helps stabilize the ocular surface6 by restoring the tear film with every blink.