Blink® Tears Lubricating Eye Drops can help give your patients immediate relief from their dry eye symptoms by reducing hyperosmolarity (high salt levels in tear film).1,2
- Has the lowest osmolarity score when compared to other dry eye drops3
By helping regulate osmolarity levels, Blink® Tears:
- Provides immediate comfort1
- Positively impacts vision quality post surgery4
In a 30-day study comparing Blink® Tears and Systane® Drops, the eyes treated with Blink® Tears exhibited lower osmolarity scores within five minutes of drop instillation on day one. Osmolarity also gradually decreased more over time than in eyes treated with Systane® Drops.1
With its low osmolar formula, Blink® Tears helps all three structures of the tear film: lipid layer, aqueous layer and mucin structure.
UNIQUE VISCOELASTIC FORMULA
With its unique viscoelastic formula, Blink® Tears has properties that make it similar to natural mucin found in human tears.5-7
May deliver better post-operative visual acuity for LASIK patients than Systane® Drops or Optive® Drops.8
- 80 eyes measured for visual quality after LASIK using aberrometry1
- Blink® Tears was shown to positively impact higher-order aberrations, which can affect optical quality and visual outcomes1
Helps stabilize the ocular surface6 by restoring the tear film with every blink.
Thickens and stabilizes the aqueous layer of the tear film by binding a large volume of water (1000x) in a similar way as natural mucin does.9
Contains OcuPure® Preservative, but becomes preservative-free in the eye by automatically breaking down into natural tear components, water and sodium chloride, when exposed to ultraviolet light.
- Safe and gentle on the cornea10
Has exhibited a 92% reduction in corneal staining over three weeks of treatment.2